Refund & Cancellation Policy
- A Guest is entitled to a refund of 75% if he/she cancels the confirmed booking 30 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM).
- A Guest is entitled to a refund of 50% if he/she cancels the confirmed booking between 30 to 16 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM).
- No cancellation will be accepted for a confirmed booking up to 15 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM), and will be considered a no-show.
- Cancellation for peak dates that is Diwali (3-8th November, 2021) and Christmas and New year (24th Dec 2021 to 2nd Jan 2022) will not be accepted, except if COVID related.
Special Covid19 Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests will be accepted upto 7 days prior to check-in time of 1 PM. A Guest is entitled to 100% in the Form of Travel credits (validity of 6 months from date of issuance).
- Cancellation requests will not be accepted within 7 days prior to check-in time of 1 PM, and will be considered a no-show.
- In case of a booking being cancelled because of a lockdown imposed by local authorities or travel restrictions being introduced, Guests have a choice of a reschedule on any days within the next 6 months basis availability, or 100% in the Form of a full refund.
- For this policy to be applicable, Guests need to provide a recent Covid19 positive certificate for any of the registered Guests.
To request for any reservation related assistance by Vibescapes, please get in touch with us [email protected]