- Check in time 2 P.M /Check out time 11 A.M
- 50% security deposit required to confirm the booking
- No credit cards accepted : cash or online payments only
- Complimentary private parking for guests is available on site
- WIFI is available at the property and is complimentary
- Any extra adults will be charged additionally per night
- Children below 5 years complimentary
- 5-10 years 50% of adult cost/ 11 years and above full cost
- Refundable security deposit (5,000) will be collected upon check-in to cover any damages
- Kindly note any extension in timings of service team the management will levy a 5% service charge
- Outside food is not allowed in the villa.
- Guests are not allowed to access the kitchen except for infants with prior permission.
- We do not encourage parties and late-night revelry. Loud music is not permitted beyond 10 pm.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted only within limits and guest can carry their own alcohol.
- Illegal activities including but not limited to carrying/consuming drugs/ narcotics and carrying firearms/weapons are prohibited on the property. Management reserves the right to report any such activities to local authorities.
- Smoking within the villa/rooms is prohibited, outside areas are permissible
- The pool (if present) is unguarded. There is no lifeguard on site. Children in the pool must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Guests are requested to take care of all personal valuables. Management is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any items.
- As required by law, every guest above 18 years must carry government-approved photo ID proof, that shows address. We accept only Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses and Passports.
- Inappropriate behaviour or violation of any of the above House Rules will invite a polite refusal to accept a Booking. If already checked in, Management reserves the right to ask guests to leave.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This is not a wheel-chair friendly property.
- The stay is a part of a gated society.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the external areas of the villa for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, a generator and inverter is available.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Mobile networks such as Jio/Airtel work fairly well here.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- A Guest is entitled to a refund of 75% if he/she cancels the confirmed booking 30 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM).
- A Guest is entitled to a refund of 50% if he/she cancels the confirmed booking between 30 to 16 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM).
- No cancellation will be accepted for a confirmed booking up to 15 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM), and will be considered a no-show.
- Cancellation for peak dates that is Diwali (3-8th November, 2021) and Christmas and New year (24th Dec 2021 to 2nd Jan 2022) will not be accepted, except if COVID related.
Special Covid19 Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests will be accepted upto 7 days prior to check-in time of 1 PM. A Guest is entitled to 100% in the Form of Travel credits (validity of 6 months from date of issuance).
- Cancellation requests will not be accepted within 7 days prior to check-in time of 1 PM, and will be considered a no-show.
- In case of a booking being cancelled because of a lockdown imposed by local authorities or travel restrictions being introduced, Guests have a choice of a reschedule on any days within the next 6 months basis availability, or 100% in the Form of a full refund.
- For this policy to be applicable, Guests need to provide a recent Covid19 positive certificate for any of the registered Guests.